We will be relaunching our Kicstarter when we have an acceptable number of followers. Click the link above to view and follow the preview page. We have also started shipping new demo copies out to content creators. You should see new reviews and previews in the coming months. We feel that we did not previously build a large enough audience in the past before our launch. I hope you choose to make your way into the G.A.M.E. (G.o. tech’s Artificial Military Engagement facility.)
* A fun deck builder that nails its theme
* Does not reinvent the genre, but utilizes expected mechanics well, and adds a few fun twists.
* Solid art work, and refreshing diversity for characters
* A very worth entry into the genre, with a unique theme
Watch his video review and or read his full written review.
While we are demoing Surviving the G.A.M.E. in various convetions across Texas, the game has also been sent to various reviewers around the country. Below is a growing list of reviewers and previewers.
- Mutant Donkey This is an interview with a podcaster that played my game at MagCon 2019. The actual interview starts at roughly 41:30
- Hungry Gamer Just finished doing a video and written review of Surviving the G.A.M.E. You can find the written review HERE.
- Pop Culture Geekery Helped us with a how to play video. They have been very helpful after playing and enjoying the game at Board Game Bash 2019.
- Pax South Demo Review Here is a review from one of the many people who enjoyed and backed our project after a demo.
You can find us on Kickstarter in early 2020, coinciding with PAX South.